Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun Fair Fundraiser for Boston Public School

On June 7th the Boston Public School (my girls: Mia & Sophie attend here) is having a Fun Fair Fundraiser to raise money for SMART Boards.  Their goal is to have one SMART Board per class.  I have offered to run a Scentsy Fundraiser for the School to help raise money for this cause.  I will be donating my entire 25% commission from all sales to the Boston Public School in hopes that my contribution will help them in further reaching their goal.  If anyone would like to help support the Boston Public School by purchasing Scentsy for a good cause, please use this direct link to the Fun Fair Fundraising Buy page on my website: Fun Fair Fundraiser - Boston Public School

Thank you so much for your support... Tina

Here are some ideas to combine and save you some money if you do decide to purchase.  All of these packages can be purchased under the Combine and Save category listed down the left hand side of my website under the "Buy" heading.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask: stampitchick@yahoo.ca

No comments: