Wednesday, May 25, 2011

yesterday's stroll down the trail...

I just wanted to share a few pictures from yesterday's stroll down the trail.  Phil, the girls, the Rubster and I went for a nice walk yesterday after dinner.  The girls were of course a little too noisy for me to capture any wildlife photos, so i stuck to the botanical kind LOL!  There is one shot of some busy ants scurrying around trying to save their babies after Sophie split the log that they were shacking up in (you'll need to click on the photo to have it zoom in).  I'm also attaching a couple of pictures from Mia's birthday celebration that we had on Saturday with our family... she turned 9 yrs. old on May 17th... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!  Wow, 9 years already!  

I would also like to remind everyone that the girls school (Boston Public) is having a fundraiser on June 7th to raise money for SMARTBoards.  I have decided to help out by donating my entire 25% commission from all Scentsy sales to the school.  If you would like to help out by purchasing Scentsy products, you can use this link to the {Buy} page on my website: http://www.tinawerner.scentsy.ca/buy and then be sure to click on the Boston Public School Fun Fair Fundraiser {join party} button.  You can order at any time... the orders do not have to come in all on June 7th.  You can also email me: stampitchick@yahoo.ca if you have any questions.  Thanks for your support!














No comments: