Wednesday, April 13, 2011

note to scrapbook fans...

one of these days i will be back at my craft table and will hopefully have some layouts and cards to share with all of you.  but for now you will just have to put up with my scentsy news... sorry to disappoint, but it is my new business and what better way to spread the word than to blog about it.  hope you don't mind too much...

my hubster is in the process of making a new computer desk and when that happens { fingers crossed } i will be able to move this mac off my desk and have my work space back!  woo-hoo!  please send me luck in hopes that he accomplishes it soon... 


hugs for now, tina



ps: in the mean time please check out a new scrapbook website that a friend of mine has purchased and has just put back online called The Paper Passion.



No comments: