Sunday, May 06, 2007

What an awesome day...

Yesterday I headed out to Scrapfest in Paris, ON with my friend and fellow scrapper, Jen H.  We had a great day looking around, meeting new people and of course spending some cash on some things that we just can't live without.  After our Scrapfest tour, we headed to Burlington to IKea.  Again spent some cash on some things that we just couldn't live without and then headed for home.  Next, Phil and I went out for a great dinner at a new restaurant in Tillsonburg called Niko's.  Very tasty.  I was pooched by nine so we decided to grab a movie and head for home.  I ended up falling asleep on the couch before the movie even started.  All in all, it was a great day.

2 comments:

Jen Hoover said...

ya, I was totally wiped out today even! ~thanks for a fun day... we'll have to do it again before a YEAR goes by! ;)

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Now you KNOW we all want to know what you bought at Ikea!!

There's a new one less than an hour from here, but I haven't ventured in yet... from what I hear they are fabulous!