Monday, September 03, 2012

Scentsy & Grace Adele!

The new Fall/Winter Scentsy Catalogue is out and all I can say is WOW!  With every new catalogue they never cease to amaze me!  Please take a peek... www.tinawerner.scentsy.ca  



If you would like a quick view of all the new products, please check out my Facebook page where I have added an album with all of the new warmers and plugins.

One other fun items I'd like to post about is another brand called Grace Adele which is part of the Scentsy Family.  I have just started selling Grace Adele and I'm very excited about this new line!  Please check out my website, I'd love to hear what you think... www.tinawerner.graceadele.ca.  



I'm booking parties now for the fall for either line, so if you are interested, please let me know!


1 comment:

The Amazing Flameless Candle said...

Thanks Tina for sharing the link. I heard they have all kinds of great stuff.