Thursday, April 07, 2011

Referral Contest!

Hey everyone! I am having a Scentsy Referral Contest!!

This is so easy to participate and you get lots of chances to win!

Simply refer all of your friends and family to Tina's Scentsy Page on Facebook for a chance to win a Scentsy Full-Size System!  (1 Beautiful Full Size Warmer & 3 Scentsy Bars - $48.00 Value)!

Some tips for referring:
1. On the right side of the page it says "Suggest Page to Friends". When you click this, a box will pop up with everyone on your friends list. You can click "Suggest To All" or choose the friends you would like to refer to our page. 
2. You can tag Tina's Facebook Page in a status update by typing the "@" symbol and immediately begin typing Tina's (Ex. @tina's...) Once you begin typing tina's, my page will pop up under your status update, just click it and voila :)

***PLEASE remember to have your referrals let me know that YOU sent them. This is very important so that I can keep track of who referred who! After they 'like' the page, have them leave a comment with your name in it on my wall :)

Rules:
  • For every person you refer you get 1 ticket for the draw!
  • The person with the most referrals will get 5 extra tickets for the draw!
  • The person who refers someone who places an order will get 5 extra tickets for the draw!
  • The person who refers someone who books a show will get 5 extra tickets for the draw!
  • Every person who likes my page & becomes a fan gets 1 ticket for the draw and may begin referring too for more chances to win!

We need to reach 100 fans for the contest to run, so start referring!
Once we reach 100 fans I will do the draw!

Good Luck  & Thank you for helping support me & my Scentsy Business!

Have a Scentsational Day!




No comments: