Saturday, October 30, 2010

Now Taking Orders...

Scentsy sells a wide variety of decorative warmers with over 80 different fragrances of wax melted by the heat of a light bulb instead of a traditional wick and flame. Safe and beautiful and for all ages!

I have a new website for you to see... www.tinawerner.scentsy.ca

If you would like to place an order from my website, click on Tina's Starter Show - Buy from party. It can be shipped directly to you.

If you would like to help me start my business by hosting a show or basket party, send me an email.
If you know of an event where I could set up my display, send me an email.
And, if you would like to join my team, please let me know!

Thank you for your support!
Sincerely, Tina

PS: Christmas is coming... Scentsy warmers make great gifts for all ages! Please check out the multi-packs under the Combine and Save section.
PSS: Even if you are in the United States, I believe you can order from me.

1 comment:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

congrats Tina!! :)
looks interesting...