Thursday, June 11, 2009

another card found in my stash...

here is another card i created for a stampin' up workshop. this technique is really easy! stamp image on cardstock. stamp image again on same coloured cardstock and punch out (i used a circle punch). punch out another circle in black and use it as a mat. colour in the image only on the punched out circle and layer on top of the original stamped image. this can be a really fun technique if you want to highlight a certain area in a larger stamped image. have fun, play around, i think you'll like this technique.

2 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Very pretty card. I love black, red and white!! Thanks for hopping over to my blog :)

Shirley said...

I got so involved with what a cute daughter, I forgot to tell you how lovely your cards are. That mum background of SU's is one of my favs. This card is equally as lovely!