Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Impression Obsession Challenge

The IO design team will be doing challenges scheduled for every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.

Today's challenge theme was "spring flowers."



I stamped the flower bouquet (Impression Obsession - Sarah Phelps) on SU kraft cardstock and coloured it in with markers. I then cut out the image and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals. The patterned paper is from SU as well as the cardstock. I also used an SU corner punch.

If you need more inspiration please check out what Laura, Daniela, Deborah, Julie, Kelli, and Michelle cooked up. Dina said she would be able to post hers Thursday, so be sure to check back!

4 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card, Tina! LOVE it!

Daniela Dobson said...

Hi Tina,
Glad you are back.
I love these stamps. Cute card.
I just added your link to my post!

krcrafts said...

What a sweet card! So glad you're back :)

Julie Koerber said...

Love this Tina! Hope you are back in the swing of things! Sorry I missed that you were a part of the challenge-- I obviously am not getting all the yahoo group emails!!!! So sorry! I'll add you now! :-)