Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stampin' Up! Benefit for my friend Sheila...

I'm having a sale!!! 15% off of all orders placed by July 24th thru email! All hostess benefits of this show will be going to my friend Sheila... She had a water line break in her basement this week and damaged her entire set of stampin up ink pads and spots! A lot of other items were damaged as well... I decided to offer a sale for her and give her the hostess benefits to replace some of her ink pads or at least offset the cost a bit.

Link to retiring stamp sets
Link to Hodgepodge sale
Link to current online catalogue

Please help me, help her out... If anyone would like to place an order, please email me stampitchick@yahoo.ca before July 24th and i will give you 15% off your entire order (no minimum required).

No comments: