Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My new scrap space...

welp, i've been busy! i've moved my scrap space into what used to be the girls play room. it's downstairs and it was a place they never went to play. they would bring their toys up to play with and i'm just a bit tired of taking everything back down again. i decided to make a switch with them, so hopefully they will like this arrangement a lot better... and maybe i will too ;)

here are some sneak peeks...




i will post a pic when i'm finished organizing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! you go girl! OR you COME on over to my house and get me set up that prettily! LOL!
looks very inspiring!

Jen Hoover said...

I can't wait to see the finished pics!!! I'm not really diggin' being in the basement --it's COLD down here. Today I ended up draggin my shtuff up to the diningroom table ;) I think I'm doomed either way! ;)

Kim Mraz said...

ohhhh, that's some yummy stuff Tina!!

Penny said...

couldn't you just eat up all that yumminess? I just love colours arranged like that, appeals to my sense of neatness!