Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Chicken has come to visit once again!

Sophie just finished with the chicken pox last week and now my sweet Mia is covered with'em. She definitely has more than Sophie and new ones are still popping out. Poor kiddo. I believe she even has some in her throat, as she was complaining this morning when she was trying to eat her cereal.

This past weekend my mom, sister and I went shopping in Buffalo. It was a lot of fun and we spent way to much money! I love Christmas!!! The mall was insanely busy with people and line ups almost out the door! Next year, we are shopping earlier... before Halloween i'm thinking! Not a big fan of crowds... LOL!

We are in the midsts of planning a trip to Disney with the girls and some friends of ours. I can't wait! We haven't told the girls yet. I think we might wait till Christmas to let them know. They are going to be soooo happy! Mia has been talking about Disney a lot, so she is really going to be surprised.

I still have a few more days to make up with the MNR. Since the girls have been sick, I wasn't able to finish off my contract. Once those days have been filled, I'm planning on doing some renovating in our house... nothing too drastic, just some painting and peeling of wallpaper. Those darn chicken pox have just gotten in the way of my plans!

Welp, that's it for my update... at some point i'll add a few photos from halloween and the pox...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad that you got the chicken pox overwith at your house. We still have to get it here.

WOW we just booked a Disney trip last night. We are going from Jan 25 to Feb 4th. Let me know if your going then and what ticket deals your getting.