Saturday, February 03, 2007

5:10

Well it's 5 am and I'm up n'adam!

What the?

I'm not sure why I can't sleep, but it might have something to do with scrapbooking/ cardmaking. I recently got a bunch of new stuff from SU and I've been thinking and dreaming about my supplies ever since! I know what you're thinking... nut job right? hehe!
I thought I'd post to my blog while i sit and drink my coffee and then while it's still quiet in the house, I'm going to sneak into my scraproom and stamp away. I also have an urge to head to Michaels today, but I'll see if that pans out or not.

I have 2 events coming up this February. One at the Delhi Tobacco Museum... It's Girls Night Out and I've been asked to set up a table and show my stuff. I can't wait; it looks like it's going to be a fun night for the ladies in town ;) That is scheduled for February 16th and on the 18th; I'm doing a fund raiser in Simcoe. It's an all day event... Tickets are $40 and it includes all of the make and takes, breakfast and lunch, draws, prizes etc. You can scrap from 9-5 and there will be scrapbook vendors there etc. If anyone is interested, I still have 5 tickets left, please let me know... I'd like to sell them, but I'm having a hard time. Anyone??? Anyone???

At the moment, everyone in the house is happy and healthy... thank goodness. We've had a terrible bout of colds, ear infections, vomiting, sore throats, tonnes of phlegm (ick) and high fevers this winter. Keep your fingers crossed for us that everything stays as it is...

Mia got her first report card for JK and we are very proud of her. She has done very well in each of her subjects... the report cards are a little different for the little ones, no grades, but lots of reading for the mommies and daddies. She has tonnes of enthusiasm for everything she does and it shows in her report. It also said that she was "gifted in drawing"... oooh mommy is so proud of this one!!! She's following in my footsteps... gotta love that ;)

I have a toot... I have had 2 layouts accepted for a book on doodling. I'm really excited about this one as I totally love to doodle! Should be a neat book to purchase. Here is the link to Maelynn's blog... she's the gal putting the book together.

Another thing that I'm really excited about is that I'm going to be teaching at Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids! Check out the link... scroll down.... you'll see me there!!! Vicki and Jen are going to be teaching too as well as our US friend Judi!!! Do you have your tickets yet??? The crop is held in October, so i think you have lots of time, but I'm not sure how fast they sell out of these.

4 comments:

Heather said...

AW I hope your feeling a bit better. Winter is not fun with all the sickness.

I'm excited about the Crop for Kids too but sad that I won't get to see you as I'll be in Mississauga.

ChrissyW said...

awww LOOK at you - great pic!!!!! YAY abouit teaching at that crop for kids - and can't WAIT to see the doodling layouts!!!!

Jen Hoover said...

congrats Tina :)

sounds like everything is going great for you guys.

Kim Sanderson said...

Tina, you are on fire!! congrats girl it's so deserved, your work is very inspiring!