Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I've got an interview!!!

Man it would be nice to get this job. It's for a company called: Clearsteam Filters Inc. I'd have to learn a bunch of new things and they are willing to train, so all you ladies out there who read this... please, please keep your fingers crossed for me. Could things be looking up for me? I dunno, we will see.

One another note, I finished up my last 2 entries for MMM. Although I still have time to switch up with new ones before the deadline.

Well that's it for today, nothing else is new.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See ... things will work out.

And way to go on getting some layouts done for MMM! That's great! I'm still not sure if I'm doing it this year. Good luck with your stuff though!

ChrissyW said...

YAY - Tina you are a PERFECT pick for MMM - way to go for trying out!!!!!!!!!